Looking for a professional and trusted moving and storage company to handle your next move in Cupertino, California? Do you need help planning a local home or office?
All Reasons Moving & Storage has been serving families and businesses all across the Bay Area since 1991. We excel in every type of move and pride ourselves on being able to deliver exceptional service at an affordable price.
All Reasons Moving and Storage is just what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for laborers to help you plan a move, or to carry out a move for you, All Reasons has the solution for you.
Whatever the reason, call on All Reasons.
Moving to Cupertino
If you don’t know what time it is in Cupertino right now, chances are, you iPhone is keeping track.
Apple is based in Cupertino, and over the past two decades, Cupertino has become almost synonymous with Apple.
However, the city and its name date back long before the iPod and iMac ever made their debut.
Unlike other nearby towns, Cupertino’s name doesn’t have a Spanish origin. It’s Italian. Cupertino was named after a Catholic saint, Joseph of Cupertino (also called Giuseppe da Copertino), who lived in the Renaissance era. Some people claimed he had mystical powers, such as levitation; some claimed he was slow to learn and absent-minded in his younger days. He was beatified in the 1700s and is the patron saint of air travelers, pilots and people with learning disabilities.
Cupertino the city was named after a creek a Spanish explorer found; he then named the creek after the saint. However, the creek is now called Stevens Creek.
Cupertino was incorporated in the mid-1950s, and the idea of Silicon Valley began to take root in the early 1960s. Soon after, computers came on the scene. As mentioned, Cupertino is the worldwide headquarters for Apple Inc. The modern circular complex and surrounding campus house about 13,000 workers.
Here are a few of our favorite sites in Cupertino:
- Picnic at Memorial Park: This popular 28-acre park includes acres of lawn, a gazebo, an amphitheater, tennis courts and a softball field. Memorial Park also houses the Cupertino Veterans Memorial, which honors our local veterans.
- Visit McClellan Ranch Preserve: This 18-acre park was a horse ranch in the 1930s and ’40s. See the original ranch house, milk barn, livestock barn and a replica of Baer’s Blacksmith Shop.
Planning Your Move to Cupertino
When you’re planning a move, we know you’ll have questions, and we’re here to help. We’ve been assisting homeowners and renters in Cupertino, CA, area since 1991, and we have access to many resources that will make your move run smoothly.
Here are a few tips for getting started:
- Tape the top and bottom of moving boxes.
- Label boxes on the sides.
- Small boxes, such as shoeboxes and photo boxes, should be placed inside larger boxes. This keeps everything together and prevents the contents from being damaged.
- Wrap small pictures in paper and pack them in a box. For large pictures, use a picture box designed to fit around the frame. Paintings must be packed in picture boxes or paper pads.
- We recommend that you buy mattress bags. Our moving team will disassemble and reassemble beds as part of our full-service moving experience, however, we cannot guarantee a mattress will stay clean unless it is in a bag. Before placing any mattress or box spring into storage, it must be in a bag. All Reasons sells mattress bags for $8.50.
- Keep in mind that garbage bags are not good for packing, since they do not stack and are difficult to carry.
- Items you need immediate access to should be loaded into your personal vehicle before the movers arrive.
Cupertino Moving Company Services
All Reasons Moving & Storage is proud to offer a variety of moving services, from full-service and Hands-Free Moving to more affordable Load & Go option. We will customize the project to fit your individual needs.
- Packing and Unpacking Services: Leave the work to us. We’ll empty your cupboards, wrap the delicate items and transport them safely to your new home. There, we’ll put everything where it goes. You’ll be moved in on moving day, instead of dragging out the process for a week.
- Long-Distance Moving and International Moving: As an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines, we have access to a network of more than 400 agents across the country and 900 agents around the globe to help bring you professional moving services no matter your destination.
- Storage: If your new home is not big enough for all your belongings or you need to create space for any reason, call All Reasons. Our warehouse storage is available for short-term storage or long-term storage. The facility is climate-controlled, clean and monitored 24/7.
Get a Free Moving Quote from All Reasons
Moving to a new home or apartment is a big life change. That makes it inherently stressful. But trust us, it’s not stressful for us. It’s what we do best.
We will work with you from start to finish, and we’ll assign you your own coordinator to guide you through the moving process.
All Reasons Moving & Storage has been serving Cupertino and the surrounding neighborhoods since 1991. Our team can help you with any move and put your mind at ease.