INCLUDED WITH YOUR MOVE
- Truck (or trucks) – We have a large fleet of trucks that range in size from 17 to 26 foot bobtails. All of our bobtails have lift gates and ramps. We also have flatbeds and pickup trucks that can be used for shuttling. Our office staff will schedule the appropriate size truck for your move based on the information you provide.
- Moving Equipment – All of our trucks are fully equipped with straps, bands, 4-way dollies, 2-way dollies (hand trucks), and blankets/pads.
- Wardrobe Boxes – We offer the use of wardrobe boxes, free of charge on the day of your move. Items on hangers are loaded into these boxes and unloaded directly into the closet at your new home.
- Disassembling & Reassembling Furniture – We will disassemble and reassemble your furniture, such as beds, cribs, and china cabinets.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED UPON REQUEST
Packing and Unpacking
- Packing – We can pack the entire house or just selected rooms
- Partial Unpack – unpack boxes and set items on counter for you to put away
- Full Unpack – we put everything away into cupboards and cabinets
- About Unpacking – The unpacking can be scheduled anyway you like. We can work together with you to unpack boxes while you put things away. We can unpack the entire house or just particular rooms. You decide.
- Carpet Mask – For light-colored or new carpet that needs protection. Carpet mask (plastic with a sticky underside) is available for an additional charge.
- Shrink wrap – For light-colored furniture that needs protection. Shrink wrap (a material similar to plastic wrap) is available for an additional charge.
- Mattress Bags – Although not always necessary, we can provide mattress bags (normally used for storing mattresses) for an additional charge.
Just let us know ahead of time to ensure we bring the correct equipment.
- Big screen TVs
- Over-sized appliances (I.e. Sub-Zero refrigerators)
- Pianos – from the smallest spinet to the largest concert grand. YES we move Piano’s