Quick Trip Service
Ideal for Apartments, Condos, Storage & On-site Moves
Why Quick Trip?
Whether you’re moving a few items from Point A to Point B or your whole apartment, Quick Trip lets you manage your costs and time while ensuring your cargo arrives in perfect order (final invoice is based on time and materials).
Our lower minimums and weekday pricing means we can handle those small jobs for you.
Included with Your Move
- Truck (or trucks) – We have a large fleet of trucks that range in size from 17 to 26-foot bobtails. All of our bobtails have lift gates and ramps. Our office staff will schedule the appropriate size truck for your move based on the information you provide.
- Moving Equipment – All of our trucks are fully equipped with straps, bands, 4-way dollies, 2-way dollies (hand trucks), and blankets/pads.
- Wardrobe Boxes – We offer the use of wardrobe boxes, free of charge on the day of your move. Items on hangers are loaded into these boxes and unloaded directly into the closet at your new apartment.
- Disassembling & Reassembling Furniture – We will disassemble and reassemble your furniture, such as beds, cribs and china cabinets.
The Bottom Line
- Efficient & Flexible: Quick Trip lets you make reservations up to 6 months in advance or within 48 hours of your project (subject to availability), giving you the flexibility to plan ahead or make moves on the go. To ensure the date you want, please schedule at least two weeks in advance, especially during the summer months.
- Budget-Friendly: Many of our competitors charge a 4 or even 8-hour minimum for their services. With Quick Trip, you pay only for the hours you use. Some call this budget-friendly, we call it the right thing to do.
- ProMover Certified: It pays to partner with professionals to ensure your move is done safely and right. With Quick Trip, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that All Reasons is certified as a ProMover by the California Moving & Storage Association (CMSA).